“Lust and desire drips from him, matching my own need. I’ve long crossed over the lines of temptation and have been thrust into the delicious world of sin.”
I don’t say that I don’t like it and I don’t say that I like. The jury is still debating and I’ll probably have to wait to the next part to decide. A few things you should know.
• It’s a short story novella that ends with a cliffhanger.
• There is the age gap between the characters. 11 years. The heroine is barely 18 years old.
• It’s dark smut with a lot of rough sexual scenes. It can be disturbing.
• It’s insta-lust, insta-love and that love is forbidden.
• It’s kind of taboo romance.
• And it’s well written with a captivating twist at the end.
It has practically everything that usually works for me. But in this case somehow I couldn’t feel it, and only at the very end it convinced me. Like from one to five. It is only fair to wait and see what happens. And yes, I really want to see what will happen next!
About The Author
K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers.
Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.